Neelum Valley Tour Packages 2022 | Azad Kashmir Trip
We have many travel packages to Azad Kashmir AJK. Moreover, Neelum Valley will completely open in start of summer season. So, we have public or Kashmir tour packages from Lahore starts from May June. In addition, the people of Gujrat Gujranwala Sialkot can join us on the way. Moreover, tourists of Karachi Rawalpindi Peshawar Multan can join us from Islamabad. We have also announced the Kashmir tour packages from Karachi. Finally, just chose your desire dates of our public group tour to enjoy the natural scenery of Neelum Valley Tour Packages 2022. So, it is recommended that the tourists join our tour 3, 4 & 5 Days trip to Neelum Valley private tours in Azad Kashmir to explore to the fullest extent possible. We also customize your Azad Kashmir Private Tours according to your demands.
Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir Trip Packages 2022 Tour:
- 4 Days 3 Nights Arang Kel Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir Travel
- 8 Days 7 Nights Visit Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir Tour Packages
- 5 Days 4 Nights Explore Azad Kashmir Trip from Karachi
- 3 Days 2 Nights Azad Kashmir Tour 2022 from Lahore
- 4 Days 3 Nights Taobat Arang Kel Neelum Valley Group Travel
- 3 Days 2 Nights Ratti Gali Lake Holiday Trip from Islamabad
- 7 Days 6 Nights Neelum Valley Explore Azad Kashmir Tour
- 5 Days 4 Nights Neelum Valley Package Trips Vacations
Tour Packages from Lahore Karachi Islamabad to Neelum Valley:
In addition, we offer different Neelum tours Packages 2022 that range from short to regular tours. So, take a vacation to Neelum Valley Trip Packages 2022 and experience something extraordinary. Moreover, The Neelum Valley Tours are the jewels of Pakistan’s tourism industry. Additionally, a fantastic travel destination in northern Pakistan is the mesmerizing Neelum Valley in Azad Kashmir. Finally, the following Azad Kashmir Tour Packages 2022 are from Lahore, Islamabad & Karachi. As well as Islamabad Faisalabad (Thursday Night to Sunday Night)
Neelum Valley 3 Days Trip in May
- 3 Days Tour to Neelum Valley 3 Days Trip (5 to 8 May 2022)
- 2 Nights 3 Days Trip to Azad Kashmir (12 to 15 May 2022)
- 3 Days Tourism to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (19 to 22 May 2022)
- 3 Days Vacation to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (26 to 29 May 2022)
Azad Kashmir Tour Packages in June
- 3 Days Tour to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (2 to 5 June 2022)
- 2 Nights 3 Days Trip to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (9 to 12 June 2022)
- 3 Days Travel to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (16 to 19 June 2022)
- And 3 Days Trip to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (23 to 26 June 2022)
- 3 Days Vacation to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (30 June to 3 July 2022)
Karachi to Neelum Valley Tour Package in July
- 3 Days Tour to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (30 Sep to 3 July 2022)
- 3 Days Trip to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (7 to 10 July 2022)
- 2 Nights 3 Days Vacation to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (14 to 17 July 2022)
- 3 Days Tourism to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (21 to 24 July 2022)
Islamabad to Kashmir Tour Package in August
- 3 Days Tour to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (4 to 7 August 2022)
- 3 Days Trip to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (11 to 14 August 2022)
- 2 Nights 3 Days Vacation to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (18 to 21 August 2022)
- 3 Days Travel to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir (25 to 28 August 2022)
Neelum Valley Trip Packages in September
- 3 Days Travel to Neelum Valley (1 to 4 September 2022)
- 2 Nights 3 Days Trip to Neelum Valley (8 to 11 September 2022)
- 3 Days Tour to Neelum Valley (15 to 18 September 2022)
- 2 Nights 3 Days Vacation to Neelum Valley (22 to 25 September 2022)
Places to visit in Neelum Valley Tour Packages 2022:
- Kashmir & Neelum Valley Trip
- Upper Neelum Valley
- Kutton Waterfall Jagran
- Dhana Waterfall Trip
- Sharda in Azad Kashmir Tour
- Neelum River
- Line of Control
- Kel in Neelum Valley Trip
- Chair lift
- Arang Kel in Neelum Valley Tours
- Keran LOC
- Azad Kashmir
Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir Tour Packages 2022:
- Azad Kashmir Trip Cost from Lahore Rs.13,500
- Rs.3,000 extra charges (Couple) Pakistan
- Azad Kashmir Vacation Price from Islamabad Rs.13,000
- 3 to 9 years half price (Ra.7000)
- Azad Kashmir Travel Expenses from Karachi Rs.22,000
- Azad Kashmir Private Tours start from in Rs.35,000
|Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir Tour Packages 2022||Days / Nights||Cost Price|
|Neelum Valley Tour Package 2022||3 Days / 2 Nights||Rs.10500/-|
|Neelum Valley Trip Packages Karachi||3 Days / 2 Nights||Rs.32500/-|
|Azad Kashmir Private Travel Packages||4 Days / 3 Nights||Rs.32500/-|
|Kashmir Neelum Valley Holiday Package||5 Days / 4 Nights||Rs.20212/-|
|Azad Kashmir Trip Packages from Lahore||3 Days / 2 Nights||Rs.10500/-|
|Kashmir Travel Packages from Karachi||5 Days / 4 Nights||Rs.14500/-|
How to Book Neelum Valley Tour Packages:
If you want to customize your private tour according to your days, destinations, budget or dates. Kindly click on the following link and fill the form. So, what are you waiting for. Contact with us in order to book your memorable tour under the signature of Nature Adventure Club. Customize your 3, 4 & 5 Days trip to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir with best services on discounted prices.
- Luxury Air Conditioned Transport
- 2 Times Quality Meal (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Basic First Aid
- Fuel Tolls etc.
- Services of Neelum Valley Tour Guide
- 2 Night Stays at Hotels
Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir Tour Trip Plan 2022:
Day 0: Departure for Neelum Valley (Azad Kashmir)
- Depart for Tour to Azad Kashmir Trip from Lahore @ 10:00pm.
- Night Travel to Neelum Valley 3 Days Trip.
- Short refreshment stays on the way
Day 1: Travel to Neelum Valley
- Pick up Islamabad members @ 3:00am.
- Breakfast from Muzaffarabad.
- Visit Dhani Waterfall.
- Short stay at Kutton Waterfall.
- Headed towards Sharda.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Keran/Sharda
Days 02: Explore Kel Arang Kel – Azad Kashmir
- Breakfast at 8:00am.
- Transfer to Jeeps.
- Visit Kel.
- Short Trek to Arang Kel.
- Explore Arang Kel.
- Drive back to Sharda/Keran.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Sharda or Keran
Day 03: Neelum Valley to Lahore/Islamabad
- Breakfast at 8:00 am. Departure for Lahore 9:00 am.
- Short refreshment stays on the way.
- Reach Islamabad in evening.
- Arrival at Lahore at night.
Neelum Valley Trip from Lahore Karachi Islamabad:
Among the many natural features in Neelum Valley are mountains, forests, rivers, and Azad Kashmir lakes. There are numerous valleys in this region. There are two main approaches to Neelum Valley, one from Kaghan Valley and another from Noori Top. It also has a few small passes from which to access it. One of the best Kashmir tour packages from Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad.
There are 4,000 meters of altitude in the Neelum Valley. Here is a list of Neelum Valley tour packages. Some of the best Travel Packages to Neelum Valley 2022 include different package prices and durations. These vacation packages will allow you to explore the beauty of Neelum Valley while on vacation in Pakistan. Different travel agencies offer a wide range of tours and package deals in Azad Kashmir, so the length, services, and prices vary.
Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir Honeymoon Packages:
You can benefit from the services of these travel agencies to plan your trip, travel guidance, quality meals, hotel accommodations, transportation, and other needs. All you have to do is select the package of your choice and get ready for an unforgettable vacation in the beautiful Neelum Valley. Join our 3, 4 & 5 Days excursion tour to Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir to explore the all main attractions.
Azad Kashmir is surely abundant in tourists from the ancient Buddhist University’s remains in Sharda. Neelum Valley, to the Red Fort in Muzaffarabad and the Ram KOT Fort in Mirpur destinations. Each with unparalleled beauty and significance. But no tour is complete without some good food, right? Azad Kashmir is rich in terms of culture and traditional food as well. The main dishes include the Kashmiri Sag, the famous Kashmiri Pink Tea, Meatballs traditionally known as Goshawk, and the delicious Rogan Josh. You can also have Baker and Bread as snacks with your tea.
Features of Azad Kashmir:
Apart from sightseeing, some sights are significant in terms of religious tourism. Furthermore, there are several opportunities in terms of adventure tourism as well. You can find all of them in Azad Kashmir, from rafting to snow expeditions to paragliding to snow skiing and even water sports. We have tailored Kashmir tour packages from Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad for your comfort.
Visit Azad Kashmir in your holidays and spend some quality time close to nature. The peace you’ll experience within yourself will be unlike any previous experience. Please have a look at our Azad Kashmir Tours packages and let us have the honour of making your trip memorable.
All sections of these Neelum Valley trip packages detail the services. Thus, you must read the details carefully before ordering. All tour packages to Neelum Valley are for one person only. Therefore, you can choose the Neelum Valley 3 days tour packages prices that are affordable to you as there are also many Cheapest 4 Days Tour Packages that you can choose.
Best Tourists Spots in Azad Kashmir
Additionally, a gorgeous view will greet you after an hour. The scene is filled with lush green fields and mountains in the distance. Small wooden huts dot the landscape without electricity poles or televisions in the fields. Peace seems to fill the air. Arang Kel Neelum Valley is a small, lush green village. I am similarly known as Hill Station and a popular tourist spot in the Neelum valley, Azad Kashmir. It is merely 2 kilometres (1.2 miles) away from Kel, with an elevation is almost 8,379 feet (2,554 metres) above sea level. After that, the distance of Kel from Muzaffarabad is about 155 km.
Kel is a village in Pakistan’s Azad Kashmir region near Neelum Valley. Moreover, Located at an altitude of 2,097 meters (6,879 feet), it is 155 kilometres (96 mi) from Muzaffarabad (the capital of Azad Kashmir). In addition, this place used to be known as Kel as it was the birthplace of Ibex in Pakistan. So, which is now known as a kill Goat in local slang (a goat-like animal that kills). Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir tour packages from Lahore Karachi Islamabad 2022 are available at a very competitive price.
How to Reach Kel:
Muzaffarabad and Kel are connected by buses every day when the weather is good. In addition, from Karen, Sharda, and Kel, mostly tourists use jeeps for transportation. It takes 23 kilometres to get to Kel from Sharda. AJK Tourism and Archeology Department has a hotel and a rest house to stay in. In addition to the bank, hospital, and bazaar.
Additionally, a non-metallic road leads to the Kel, near the Line of Control. Moreover, this road is frequently affected by landslides in the summer and the winter by snow slides. On the other hand, winters are very difficult because all routes are blocked. Consequently, it is among the most difficult places of Neelum Valley to reach when taken together. Similarly, when travelling between Sharda and Kel, you will discover glaciers.
Arang Kel Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir:
Located 2kms outside the town of Kel, Arang Kel is a heavenly village. Moreover, the Arang Kel height is 8379 feet above sea level. An adventurous journey is necessary to reach Arang Kel in Neelum Valley Trip from Lahore & Karachi. I am not kidding. There is only room for six people in this handmade metal cuboid, which takes you from end to end of the valley hanging above 200 feet above the ground. Moreover, you save one hour of hiking in the shady chair lift. Finally, If you don’t feel safe crossing the river in this shady thing, you have to cross the river and hike for an extra hour to reach the top.
The hike begins after you cross the river. In terms of hiking itself, the distance is around 900-1000m. The worst thing that can happen is that if it starts to rain, as it did in our case, then it will be one of the craziest hikes you have ever done. During rainy weather, the path becomes extremely slippery. Many local people will rent you hiking sticks if you need them. However, I strongly suggest that you grab one right away.
Taobat – Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir:
Similarly, Taobat is the last outstanding place in the Neelum valley, which is 200 km from Muzaffarabad. Most probably, 39 km away from Kel. Taobat is on the verge of LOC, besides some other smaller villages. So, It is where Kashan Ganga turns into river Neelum Trips on entering Pakistani soil. Accommodation facilities are available through some public/private hotels. Hence, The jeep’s fare or charges from Sharda to Kel to Taobat and back to Sharda are between Rs.11000 to Rs.12000. So, It takes 3 to 3.5 hours from Sharda to Kel to Taobat on the way.
So, There are mountains and countless pine trees around the town of Dowarian. Its height is almost 1,615 meters (5,299 feet) above sea level. Similarly, It is 58 km away from NOSERI and 13 km (8 miles) ahead of Neelum village. So, Ratti Galli Pass, which correlates the Neelum valley Tour and Kaghan valley, is about 30 km upward, in the West of Dowarian. So, It is accessible through a narrow mule trek. Moreover, Living facility for the tourists is also available there. You can avail the opportunity of Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir tour packages 2022 from Lahore Karachi Islamabad on less prices.
Hence, Sharda is 136 kilometres (85 miles) away from Muzaffarabad. By distance, it is 30 km away from Dowarian. Sharda is a poised, scenic and panoramic tourist spot. Moreover, The traces of Sharda University Kashmir and ancient Buddha/Hindu monuments are worth- visiting spots in Sharda with Azad Kashmir Travel Packages. There are many best places to visit in Azad Kashmir which included Baboon Valley also.
Kieran is an attractive tourist spot in Neelum valley which is 46 km away from Neelum and 10 km away from Athmuqam. Moreover, Muzaffarabad is just 95 km away from it. Similarly, the height is about 1,524 metres (5,000 feet) above sea level. So it lies along the bank of the river Neelum Kashmir. Moreover, many Government/private hotels and rest houses provide accommodation facilities for tourists. Moreover, Jagran Valley Azad Kashmir Trips is also one of the best valleys in Neelum Valley.