Hunza Skardu Tour Packages at Cheap Trips Prices:
Providing the highest levels of service to travellers worldwide is a top priority for the Nature Adventure Club. Visitors worldwide like to visit the region due to its rich culture, tradition, and history. Northern Pakistan offers a scenic landscape that is nowhere else. We have various tour plans for foreigners, covering areas all over Pakistan. The following is the Karakoram Hunza Skardu Tour Packages plan for your desired dates. It is recommended that the tourists join our Road Trip to Skardu Hunza to explore Gilgit Baltistan to the fullest extent possible. Finally, the price of 8 – 10 days Hunza Skardu Tour Packages is Rs.29500 – Rs.32500 PKR, the best option for Nature and Adventure Lovers.
Skardu served as the capital of the Skardu district, located in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Skardu is located at 2500 meters (8202 ft.) in the Skardu valley, at the junction of the Indus and Shigar Rivers. The city is an important entry point to one of the world’s highest mountain ranges (8000 meters and above), the Karakoram. The Indus river flowing through this region separates the world’s two Titanean mountain ranges, the Karakoram and the Himalayas.
Hunza Skardu Travel Packages in May:
- 8 Days Tour to Hunza and Skardu (6 to 14 May 2023)
- 7 Nights 8 Days Trip to Hunza & Skardu (13 to 21 May 2023)
- 8 Days Tour to Hunza & Skardu (20 to 28 May 2023)
- 8 Days Trip to Hunza and Skardu (27 May to 4 June 2023)
Skardu Hunza Tourism Packages in June:
- 8 Days Tour to Hunza & Skardu (3 to 11 June 2023)
- 8 Days Trip to Hunza and Skardu (10 to 18 June 2023)
- 7 Nights 8 Days Tour to Hunza & Skardu (17 to 25 June 2023)
- 8 Days Trip to Hunza and Skardu (24 June to 02 July 2023)
Gilgit Hunza and Skardu Tour Packages in July:
- 8 Days Tour to Hunza Skardu (1 to 9 July 2023)
- 8 Days Trip to Hunza Skardu (8 to 16 July 2023)
- 7 Nights 8 Days Tour to Hunza Skardu (15 to 23 July 2023)
- 8 Days Trip to Hunza Skardu (22 to 30 July 2023)
Skardu Hunza Vacation Packages in November:
- 8 Days Tour to Hunza Skardu (5 to 13 November 2022)
- 8 Days Trip to Hunza Skardu (12 to 20 November 2022)
- 7 Nights 8 Days Tour to Hunza Skardu (19 to 27 November 2022)
- 8 Days Trip to Hunza Skardu (26 August to 3 November 2022)
Skardu Hunza Vacation Packages in December:
- 8 Days Tour to Hunza Skardu (2 to 10 December 2022)
- 8 Days Trip to Hunza Skardu (9 to 17 December 2022)
- 7 Nights 8 Days Tour to Hunza Skardu (16 to 24 December 2022)
- 8 Days Trip to Hunza Skardu (23 September to 1 December 2022)
Places to visit in Gilgit Hunza Skardu Package:
- Naran Kaghan
- Lulusar Lake
- Babusar Top
- Kiwai Waterfall
- Saif ul Malook Lake
- Rakaposhi View Point
- 3 Mountains Junction Point
- Altit Fort or Baltit Fort
- Attabad Lake
- Passu Peaks
- Khunjerab Pass
- Hussaini Suspension Bridge
- Karimabad Bazar
- Glacier Breeze
- Manthoka Waterfall
- Khaplu Valley & Palace
- Shigar Valley & Fort
- Katpana Cold Desert
- Shangrilla & Kachura Lake
- Sadpara Lake
- Deosai Plain
Hunza Skardu Trips Packages Tour Price/Cost:
- Hunza and Skardu Trip Cost Rs.32,500 from Lahore
- Skardu Hunza Travel Package Ra.32,000 from Islamabad
- Rs.12,000 twin basis room (2 Persons)
- 3 to 9 years half price (Rs.16000) Vacation Trip
- Skardu & Hunza Tourism Cost Rs.46,000 from Karachi
- Luxury Air Conditioned Transport
- 2 Times Quality Meals (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Jeeps for Deosai Plain
- Bonfire & BBQ
- Basic First Aid
- Fuel Tolls etc.
- 7 Night Stays at Hotels
- Services of Hunza Skardu Tour Travel Trip Guide
- Extra Jeeps due to road blockage
- Evacuation due to natural phenomena
- Insurance liability or serious medication
- Any Type of Tickets
- Laundry or any extra food or drink
- Anything other than mention in Service Included
Travel to Hunza Skardu Tour & Trip Plan:
Day 0: Depart for Hunza Skardu from Lahore @ 10:00pm. Travel to Chillas or Naran.
Day 1: Pick up Islamabad members @ 3:00am. Breakfast break. Dinner & overnight stay at Chillas/Naran
Day 2: Breakfast. Travel to Skardu. Kachura Lake & Shangrilla Trip. Night stay and Dinner in Skardu.
Day 3: Breakfast & travel to Shigar. Explore Cold Desert Tourism. Visit to Shigar fort. Dinner & overnight stay in Skardu 8:00 pm
Day 4: Breakfast. Departure for Khaplu. Visit Manthoka Waterfall. Explore Khaplu Palace. Dinner and overnight stay in Skardu.
Day 5: Breakfast in the Hotel. Check out hotel and depart for Hunza. Refreshment stays on the way. Reach Hunza at night & transfer to Hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Hunza.
Day 6: Breakfast in the Hotel. Depart for Khunjerab Pass. Visit Attabad Lake Passu Cones, Sost. Visit Khunjerab Pass, Hussaini Suspension Bridge – Dinner and Night stay in Hunza
Day 7: Check out from Hotel after Breakfast. Refreshment stays on the way. Visit Rakaposhi View Point. Night Stay at Hotel in Chillas/Naran
Day 8: Breakfast at Hotel & depart for Lahore/Islamabad. Reach Islamabad in evening. Short refreshment stays on the way. Reach Lahore at night.
How to Book Hunza and Skardu Tour Packages from Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan:
If you want to customize your private tour according to your days, destinations, budget or dates. Kindly click on the following link and fill the form. So What are you waiting for. Contact with us in order to book your memorable tour under the signature of Nature Adventure Club. We offers best Hunza Skardu tour packages in your vacation and holidays.
Skardu Hunza Group Tour Trip Travel Package:
Just chose your desire dates of our public group tour to enjoy the natural scenery of Hunza Valley & Skardu. So, our services will never disappoint you and you will love the Best Hunza Valley & Skardu Tour Operator and Travel Guide that we provide. So, the following Packages are from Lahore Islamabad Faisalabad (Friday Night to next Saturday Night)
Is Hunza better or Skardu:
Hunza Valley is among the most beautiful Valley in Gilgit Baltistan. So we have public or group tour packages starting from May and June. In addition, the People of Gujrat Gujranwala Sialkot Multan to Skardu Tour Package can join us. Tourists from Karachi, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, and Multan can Join us from Islamabad. Khaplu, also spelt Khaplu, is a city that serves as the administrative capital of the Guanche District of Gilgit-Baltistan in northern Pakistan. Lying 103 km (64 mi) east of Skardu, it was the second-largest kingdom in old Baltistan of the Yangon dynasty. It guarded the trade route to Ladakh along the Shyok River east of its confluence with the Indus.
Is Skardu More Beautiful or Hunza:
For foreigners looking to experience culture and breathtaking places in the Karakoram, the Karakoram Hunza Skardu Tour is designed specifically for them. According to the name, the Karakoram Hunza Skardu tour takes you through all the significant parts of Gilgit Baltistan. Additionally, a 10-day tour plan is included on the tour. Among the areas we will explore are Gilgit, Hunza, and, most importantly, Skardu, the Great North, the most significant region of northern Pakistan. We offer the best Hunza Skardu tour packages for your vacation and holidays.
Is Hunza Valley in Skardu?
Hunza Valley is quite the opposite of Skardu. These are two separate states with different beauty. On a full moon night, the sight of the valley from the fort is nothing short of breathtaking. An unforgettable experience is also seeing the sunset because the afterglow in the mountains remains for several minutes. It is something you can only experience if you are there. There is an appeal to cold deserts like Katpana that you won’t find anywhere else. There are many beautiful dunes in Katpana village, also called the cold desert. The dunes are constantly shifting due to strong winds. The cold surroundings and high altitude make it a strange attraction in Hunza Skardu Tour Packages.