Skardu Tour Packages from Karachi By Road & Air Trips:
Make a plan to visit & explore the Skardu tours by air from Karachi & by road excursion. Skardu Valley is the gateway to the Karakoram Range which has most amazing trekking routes in Pakistan and many hypnotic sight itineraries. Travel to Skardu has many beautiful sightseeing which every person want to witness. So, Tourist can take a trip from Karachi to Skardu round tour with direct flight by air. Moreover, PIA has announced the direct flights from Karachi to Skardu tour packages from Karachi with inexpensive airfare. For this, we have 20+ deluxe, standard & executive Skardu By Air Tour Packages from Karachi. Now, about 9 – 10 hours drive to cover distance of 690 kilometers to reach Skardu City by road travel. Similarly, direct flight to Skardu duration is 2 hours & 15 minutes one way. Travelers & nature lovers can take 5, 6, 7, 8 days trip to Skardu by air & by road packages & recreational plans. As a native tour operator, we make best travel arrangements for Skardu trips packages from Karachi price Rs.28500 – Rs.32500 PKR in your vacation & holidays.
Karachi to Skardu Valley Tour Packages:
Experience romantic milestones in breathtaking settings surrounded by snow-capped mountains, deodar forests, apple orchards, wild, colorful flowers, verdant landscapes, and the tumbling Indus River. Enjoy the most breathtaking views of the valley in front of you as you stroll along the mall road in Skardu, surrounded by the most picturesque views of the gorge behind you! Skardu is absolutely beautiful, and a Skardu trip from Karachi is a great way to explore it when you want to escape from the scorching heat of Karachi. As journey to Skardu tour from Karachi, view the most stunning snow-capped peaks from winding mountain pathways! A riverside retreat in Skardu offers a wealth of natural treasures and adventure-oriented activities. You can select your dates and trip duration for Tour to Skardu Packages from Karachi:
- Book 7 Days Skardu Deosai Tour
- 6 Days Road Tour to Skardu Book Now
- 8 Days Hunza Skardu Group Tour
- Hunza Skardu By Air Tour from Lahore
- 5 Days Skardu By Air Trip Package
- Skardu Fairy Meadows Trip Package
- Book Minimarg Rama Meadows Tour
- All-Inclusive Skardu Travel Package
Main Tourist Attractions in Skardu Trip to Explore:
Best tourist destinations for sightseeing in Skardu are Kachura Valley, Shangrilla Lake, Upper Kachura Lake, Sadpara Lake, Deosai National Park, Katpana Desert and Lake, Cold Desert, Skardu Valley Tour Packages, Manthoka Waterfall, Basho Valley, and SOQ Organic Village. There are many historical places as well, which you will love to visit. As you can see, they have so many places where you can relax and enjoy your precious holidays & vacations. Similarly, totally a private families and kids friendly getaway & trip from Karachi to Skardu trip from Karachi on low cost available to make memories.
It’s the ideal spot for you and your partner to spend an amazing time hiking, fishing, observing wildlife or exploring little-known hill towns together in this quiet valley. The stunning valley has beautiful ridgelines, forests, waterfalls, drive along mountains, meadows, and lakes. A couple seeking rejuvenation can find respite in Skardu, a place in the Himalayas away from the concrete and other urban chaos. Among the many trails in Skardu, there are lovely short trails you can enjoy without a guide, longer elusive trails deep into the forests you can explore under the guidance of an expert, breathtaking waterfalls, and meandering rivers to explore. Travelers from Karachi can head out to ascend the nearby ridges if they feel more adventurous.
5 & 4 Days Skardu By Air Tour Packages Trip Cost from Karachi:
- Skardu By Air Package Rs.48,000 (Couple – 2 persons)
- Travel Skardu Package from Karachi Rs.43,000 (3 – 4 Persons)
- Skardu Trip Cost From Karachi Rs.38,000 (5 – 6 Persons with 2 rooms)
- Skardu Tour Cost from Karachi Rs.43,000 per person (1 – 2 members)
- Best Skardu By Air Package Starting from Rs.38,000 (4 Persons)
- Starting from Rs.34,000 from Karachi (5 – 6 Persons)
How to Book Skardu By Air or By Road Tour Package:
So, what are you waiting for. Contact with us in order to book your memorable tour under the signature of Nature Adventure Club.
Places to visit in Above Skardu Tours Packages from Karachi:
- Manthoka Waterfall
- Khaplu Valley
- Khaplu Palace
- Shigar Valley
- Shigar Fort
- Katpana Cold Desert
- Shangrilla Lake
- Upper Kachura Lake
- Sadpara Lake
- Sheosar Lake
- Deosai Plain
- Many More…
By Road Skardu Tour Packages 2023 from Karachi:
- 5 – 6 Days All-Inclusive Skardu Deosai trip Package Rs.28500 – 30500
- 6 – 7 Days Skardu Shangrilla Deosai Tour Package Rs.32000 – Rs.34000
- 7 – 8 Days Skardu Valley Trips Package Rs.38500 – Rs.41500
- 8 – 9 Days Deosai Skardu Cold Desert Travel Rs.42500 – 46000
- 9 – 10 Days All Skardu vacation Package Rs.47500 – Rs.50500
- 10 – 11 Days Skardu Baltistan Holidays from Lahore Rs.54500 – Rs.58800
There are many places to visit in Skardu for families and couples. A serene and laidback place, Skardu is a popular destination for Karachi people, families, and hippies. Tourists and nature lovers will find it a paradise due to its stunning landscape of snow-capped mountains, lush valleys, scenic waterfalls, and undisturbed trekking routes. Nevertheless, it is a great spot to passage through because of its diverse cafe scene, budget-friendly accommodations, and relaxed vibe.
- 4×4 TZ Prado with expert driver
- Complementary Breakfast
- Basic First Aid
- Fuel Tolls etc.…
- Services of Professional Guide
- 3 – 7 Night Stays at best Hotels
Trip Plan of Skardu Tour & Travel Packages from Karachi:
Day 1: By air tour to Skardu from Karachi Trip (2.15 hours – via Road 7 hours):
- Reach Skardu, meet & greet with a representative who will help you transfer to your pre-booked hotel.
- Complete the check-in formalities and rest for some time.
- You will first visit Shangrilla Lake, which locals call the heart of Skardu and is located amidst the beautiful misty mountains.
- Proceed to visit the Upper Kachura Lake and do activities to feel adventurous.
- Surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets, Skardu City is a famous sight that you will visit.
- Later in the evening, you are free to explore surroundings, visit some of the best cafes in Skardu or indulge in a shopping.
- In the evening, return to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Skardu.
Day 2: Excursion to Shigar Valley – Mantokha Waterfall:
- Wake up and treat your taste buds with a yummy breakfast.
- Today you will be heading out for your Shigar Valley tour, sometimes called “Snow Valley,” and heaven for adventure enthusiasts & Karachi nature lovers.
- Departure to Shigar Valley 52 km far from Skardu & take 3 – 4 hours to reach there.
- Start your day by visiting the sightseeing points of Mantokha Waterfall, Katpana Cold Desert, Blind Lake, and Palace.
- Proceed for an excursion to the picturesque Shigar Valley.
- The valley hosts various winter adventure sports and is admired for its beauty.
- This mesmerizing snow valley offers adventure activities such as snowboarding, para-motors, and hot air balloon to try your hands on.
- After a day full of thrill and excitement, return back to the hotel for a hearty dinner.
- Overnight stay in Skardu.
Days 3: Explore & Enjoy Khaplu (112 km – 4 hours drive):
- After an adventurous journey, drive along the Shyok river to reach the beautiful village of Khaplu.
- Located in the Khaplu district of Skardu, Jibhi is an alluring village surrounded by natural beauty and gives you the taste of an offbeat destination.
- Then you can go out exploring this beautiful hamlet on your own.
- Visit Khaplu Palace and trek to the nearby small town known as Chakchan Masjid.
- You can try out for local shopping and visit the Sightseeing of Mashabaram Peaks.
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Skardu.
Day 4: Adventurous Jeep Ride to Deosai Plain – Land of Giants:
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and have a delicious cup of tea.
- After having a wholesome breakfast, transfer to 4 x 4 and embark on the beautiful journey through the stunning Deosai Plain – Land of Giants.
- Here, you can do a short stay at Sadpara Lake.
- Then proceed towards Sheosar Lake, a beautiful marvel that quietly sits in the lap of nature.
- Sheosar Lake is the highest alpine lake and is surrounded by unique flora and fauna.
- You will then travel back to the Deosai Plain, where you will return to Skardu.
- Once done exploring, return to the hotel for a hearty dinner.
- Overnight stay in Skardu Valley.
Days 5: Sightseeing in Basho Valley Exploration:
- Wake up in the morning and have a hearty breakfast.
- Road traveling towards Basho Valley and heading out towards Basho.
- You will pass through the splendid Skardu Valley, known for its scenic beauty and pleasant weather.
- Reach Basho Bridge after 2 hours drive transfer to Jeeps for off-road track
- At this time you will forget the hustle bustle of Karachi.
- Enjoy a visit to Basho Valley and Chocolate Rocks to get some spectacular Himalayan views.
- Indulge in some fun activities on the way back to Skardu.
- Overnight stay in Skardu.
Day 6: Fly & travel back from Skardu to Karachi:
- After the buffet breakfast
- Check out from the hotel and drive to Skardu Airport to board your flight for your onward journey with memorable experiences offered by Nature Adventure Club
Tourist places in Skardu Trips & Excursions Packages from Karachi:
Nestled in the upper reaches of Baltistan, Skardu Valley enjoys one of the best climates in Skardu tour & trips packages from Karachi, Pakistan. In addition to its numerous cultural and architectural attractions, the town boasts several restaurants, cafes, and shops catering to its ethnic Pakistani and Tibetan communities, surrounded by snow-laden peaks of the Masherbrum Mountains. Moreover, the town offers a wide range of trekking trails, waterfalls, and picturesque valleys that attract adventurers from around the world. Travel through Hunza By Air Trips also available to witness and capture the nature photographs in your camera and life time experience.
The spectacular vistas of Skardu, also known as the Giant of Mountains, will greet you at every turn. Among Skardu top attractions are Shigar Fort, Khaplu Palace, the Shangrilla Lake, and the Cold Desert, which display some of the best mountainous diversity. A tranquil and peaceful vibe, unadulterated air, and an abundance of nature are why Karachi travelers flock to this region. Winter Trips in the Giant of Hills is spectacular – Skardu tour trip packages from Karachi discounted offers are waiting for you!